GreenCitizen Fundraising Event
GreenCitizen can help your school or non-profit organization raise well deserved funds.
By hosting e-waste recycling events for schools, school sports teams and activity groups we have been able to raise significant funding in four hours.
- All materials not deemed refurbish-able are responsibly recycled right here in California to stringent environmental regulations. No items are shipped overseas or end up in landfill.
- Your volunteers can solicit donations from each car (usually $5 per car)
- There is no charge to you for any service provided
- Anyone bringing 5 qualifying items to your event will be entered to win an iPad mini
Logistical and Management Benefits
- GreenCitizen provides staff, trucks, and two banners to ensure a smooth and successful event
- GreenCitizen will dedicate an account manager to every event to oversee and ensure the success of the event
What is needed for a successful event?
- A large car park for the event
- A high visibility street facing space to hang large signs in advance of the event
- Extensive distribution of fliers, posters, signs
- Community/School announcements
- A team of 4-6 volunteers to assist with traffic management on the day of the event