Pick-up Asset Recovery
If you have a group of assets that are collectively worth $2000.00 or more, our Asset Recovery team will pick up your equipment at your location. All items will be put through our 80-point inspection and sold through our multi-channel remarketing system. You will receive 70% of the net revenue when the revenue for the entire project exceeds the minimum $2000.00 requirement.
Any project that sells for below the $2000.00 minimum will not be eligible for revenue sharing.
Convenient, Secure and Accountable Asset Recovery
- Submit your Asset Recovery Project Request online for your group of assets that are collectively worth $2000.00 or more.
- Our Asset Recovery team will customize the logistics arrangement according to your schedule to provide maximum security and a speedy transfer of assets.
- Once all equipment is received in our Asset Recovery facility, each item will be properly tracked, fully audited, tested, and data wiped using the GreenCitizen Total Accountability Management System.
- GreenCitizen will remarket each item utilizing multiple sales channels to ensure your IT assets yield the maximum revenue for your company.
- If at the completion of the sale, the gross revenue for the entire project exceeds the minimum $2000.00 requirement, you receive 70% of the net revenue.
ANY PROJECT THAT GENERATES LESS THAN THE $2000.00 MINIMUM WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REVENUE SHARING.
- Any equipment that is determined to no longer have resale value is recycled using standards that meet the EPA's regulations for the disposal of universal electronic waste.
- GreenCitizen will provide detailed audit reports for individual lots received and a net payment and settlement report at the completion of the sale. The final sale price of all items is subject to market conditions at the time of the sale.