Pick-up Asset Recovery
If you have a group of assets that are collectively worth $5000.00 or more, our Asset Recovery team will pick up your equipment at your location. All items will be put through our 80-point inspection and sold through our multi-channel remarketing system. You will receive 50% of the profit when the revenue for the entire project exceeds the minimum $5000.00 requirement. The profit is defined as two thirds of the final sales price. The remaining one third covers the cost of testing, refurbishing, remarketing, listing, and providing custom service for the assets.
Any project that sells for below the $5000.00 minimum will not be eligible for revenue sharing.
Convenient, Secure and Accountable Asset Recovery
- Submit your Asset Recovery Project Request online for your group of assets that are collectively worth $5000.00 or more.
- Our Asset Recovery team will customize the logistics arrangement according to your schedule to provide maximum security and a speedy transfer of assets.
- Once all items are received in our Asset Recovery facility, each item will be properly tracked, fully audited, tested, and data wiped using the GreenCitizen Total Accountability Management System.
- GreenCitizen will remarket each item using multiple sales channels to ensure your IT assets yield the maximum revenue for your company.
- If at the completion of the sale, the gross revenue for the entire project exceeds the minimum $5000.00 requirement, you receive 50% of the profit.
- ANY PROJECT THAT GENERATES LESS THAN THE $5000.00 MINIMUM WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REVENUE SHARING.
- Any equipment that is determined to no longer have resale value is recycled using standards that meet the EPA's regulations for the disposal of universal electronic waste.
- GreenCitizen will provide detailed audit reports for individual lots received and a net payment and settlement report at the completion of the sale. The final sale price of all items is subject to market conditions at the time of the sale.